- Show Remaining Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Mis à jour
- Presentation: Nina Ramen is an online coach who helps women speak out on Linkedin
- Problem: Nina Ramen has a sales page where she sells her bootcamp. Despite his reputation, he lacks the social proof to reassure women who are still reluctant to use his services.
- Objective: to get the women who have undergone her coaching to speak out, to demonstrate that they are now more comfortable speaking out on the Internet.
- Solution: Nina Ramen invited a few of its customers to testify on video thanks to YourCharlie. She quickly received several video testimonials. Speaking on camera, she is the perfect proof that coaching has had an effect on her clients.
- Result: Nina Ramen integrated its 3 best video testimonials on its sales page with a call to action just below to increase conversions at this strategic point on its sales page.