9 reasons why you should talk to your boss about video testimonials.
You’re a marketing or communications professional. You’re on top of all the latest trends that will enable your company to outperform all your competitors. And in particular, the latest big marketing trend for reputation-building: video testimonials.
But unfortunately, your superiors and colleagues aren’t as convinced as you are.
Here are 9 unbeatable arguments to convince them to launch your video testimonial business.
1. Video testimonials are a more personal and appealing way for potential customers to discover your product or service.
2. Video testimonials can help build trust and credibility with potential customers by highlighting the positive experiences of your existing customers.
3. Video testimonials can be shared on various video platforms (Youtube, Vimeo, TikTok, Instagram; etc …) and reach a wider audience than written testimonials.
4. Video testimonials can be an effective way to show your product or service in action and demonstrate its value to potential customers.
5. Video testimonials can provide valuable feedback and insight into areas where your company can improve.
6. Using video testimonials can help you stay in touch with your customers and build a loyal audience.
7. Creating high-quality video testimonials requires planning and preparation, which can help improve your overall marketing strategy.
8. Video testimonials can help you stand out from your competitors and differentiate your product or service in a crowded marketplace.
9. Thanks to their authenticity, video testimonials can be an effective way of increasing sales and revenue by building trust and credibility with potential customers.
With these arguments, your boss or colleagues won’t be able to stand in your way, and you’ll finally be able to implement a marketing strategy based on video testimonials.