6 questions to ask a customer after an online training course
Charlie is a great tool for those in the personal services industry, because social proof (video testimonials) is the best selling point, if not the only one.
In fact, online coaches and trainers need their customers to recommend their services to others in order to continue growing their business. It’s their credibility that sells!
So to help you get video testimonials, here are 3 essential questions you need to ask:
1. How did the online training help you achieve your goals?
2. What was your overall experience of online training, including course materials, support and instructors?
3. Would you recommend online training to others, and if so, why?
If you want a little more detail in the answers, you can split the questions into 2.
For example, the first question:
– How did the online training help you?
– Did this training enable you to achieve your objectives?
Don’t forget to vary the questions you ask your customers, so that you can include different video testimonials in your communication. Here are 3 more examples of questions to help you go even deeper into the content of your training courses:
1. What specific aspects of online training have you found most beneficial?
2. How has online training helped you improve your skills or knowledge in a particular area?
3. How would you compare online training to other training programs you’ve tried in the past?
Now you know how to get your customers to speak up for a testimonial.